On 2019-12-02 07:02, The Sidhekin wrote:

On Mon, Dec 2, 2019 at 11:07 AM ToddAndMargo via perl6-users <perl6-us...@perl.org <mailto:perl6-us...@perl.org>> wrote:

    What is the world is the Q doing in Q'\'?

https://docs.perl6.org/language/quoting

   It would be clearer to write it as Q[\], I guess.

Eirik

Hi Eirik,

Bug or feature?

Seems to me there is a bug here that

    rakudo-star-2019.03-x86_64 (JIT).msi

is trying to interpret things inside single
quotes.  Single quotes is suppose to mean to
take it literally and no escape interpretations.

And it is only the Windows version.  In the
Linux version, single quote do what they
are suppose to do.

I would report it to the bug reporter but I am not
willing to deal with the guard dog.  Maybe if
any developers are reading this, they would take it
up.

-T