Vadim,

Your response is like a whisper in a storm. Perhaps there is meaning to it, but I have not the ears wherewith to hear it.

(a) I am trying to find a way to test a Module under Windows when I do not have access to a Windows machine. So no I do not see how I could follow the steps of the script manually. That is precisely why I am trying to use appveyor. Not ideal. No.

And (b) your words are as perplexing to me as the error messages themselves. If I were able to understand the error message, I would probably be able to understand what you wrote, but I can't so I don't.

If you look at the error message from the Rakudobrew script, it says 'perl6 is not available'. But a few lines previously, there is the line:

`Rakudo has been built and installed.`

And I understand that to mean that perl6 would be available. Note that 'perl6'
is not explicitly used anywhere in my script, so I don't know where it is
appearing.

I appreciate the time you took to read and respond to my email, and I realise I have made an error and that I truly do not understand entirely what I am doing,

but that is precisely why I have written for help.

Richard