Hi all,

I have an access violation on Windows for one of my classes and think it is
a bug, but not entirely sure about that.

Every now and then creating a class instance ended my script with error:
Process finished with exit code -1073741819 (0xC0000005)

The class looks like that:

class KnowledgeKeeper::Note {
    has $.title is required;
    has $.data is required;
    has @.tags;
    has @.attachments;
    has DateTime $.creation-date = DateTime.now;
    has DateTime $.modification-date = DateTime.now;
}

I first recognized it when a test just ended without dieing. That happens
about in 50% of the test runs.
But I could reproduce it with just a simple line in a script:

#!/usr/bin/env perl6
use KnowledgeKeeper::Note;

my $note = KnowledgeKeeper::Note.new(title => "dasd", data => "adsad");
say "OK";

With this script it is not failing that much but at least reproducible:

PS C:\dev\repos\KnowledgeKeeper> raku -Ilib .\bin\test.p6
                                            OK
[...]
$LastExitCode
           -1073741819

OS: Windows 10 1909 x64
Raku: This is Rakudo version 2020.01 built on MoarVM version 2020.01.1
implementing Perl 6.d.

Should I file a bug?
Thanks,
Wolfgang