Hi All,

This is just silly, but I thought I'd share it anyway.

I was trying to enter something into my
home purchase orders database that I had copied and pasted
from a web page and I also wanted it into a newsgroup post
I was making.  Problem, it was all upper case.  So I
put it into Libre Office and switched it to lower case.
But when I went to copy and paste it, it came out in
upper case again.  Frustrating.  Then I remembered I
know Raku.

p6 'say "VINTAGE ROBERTSHAW ROOM THERMOSTAT MODEL 260D-1, BRAND NEW N BOX".lc;'

vintage robertshaw room thermostat model 260d-1, brand new n box

Now I could copy and paste!

Raku.  Now 100 and two uses!

Chuckle.

-T