"... we not only wanted to fix things that we already knew were
suboptimal, but we also wanted to do a better job of responding to
cultural change, because we simply don't know what we'll want in the
future.  So we though about how best to future proof a computer
language, much of the current design is about maintaining careful
control of identity, mutability, dimensionality, typology, and
extensibility over time, so we could isolate changes to minimize
collateral damage."

-- Larry Wall, introduction to "Fundamentals of Perl 6" (2017)

The Raku Study Group

November 19, 2023  1pm in California, 9pm in the UK

An informal meeting: drop by when you can, show us what you've got,
ask and answer questions, or just listen and lurk.

Perl and programming in general are fair game, along with Raku,

Zoom meeting link:
  https://us02web.zoom.us/j/84103519076?pwd=OUs5NkxDS1Bpclcwekw5TmtZbGloUT09

Passcode: 4RakuRoll

RSVPs are useful, though not needed: