I tested your META6.json file with:
        (cd t && raku -MTest -MTest::META -e 'plan 1; meta-ok();')
, and it looked good.

There is an open issue matching your problem.
There is mention of a fix; if I am reading it correctly, it is to archive with
`git archive` and upload with "fez's --file option", instead of letting `fez`
create the archive itself.
        (If you try this, remember to advance your version number before
uploading!)

Whether or not that fix works for you, we would all benefit from you noting
your results on the ticket itself:
https://github.com/tony-o/raku-fez/issues/105

--
Hope this helps,