Jean-Paul Sartre, "Existentialism is a Humanism" (1946):

  "Who, then, can prove that I am the proper person to impose, by
  my own choice, my conception of man upon mankind? I shall
  never find any proof whatever; there will be no sign to convince
  me of it. If a voice speaks to me, it is still I myself who must
  decide whether the voice is or is not that of an angel."

The Raku Study Group

December 31, 2023  1pm in California, 9pm in the UK

An informal meeting: drop by when you can, show us what you've got,
ask and answer questions, or just listen and lurk.

Perl and programming in general are fair game, along with Raku,

Zoom meeting link:
  https://us02web.zoom.us/j/82514130481?pwd=UDM4VjNaWGZBZVpZajlRK1ovNG9yUT09

Passcode: 4RakuRoll

RSVPs are useful, though not needed: