On 3/2/24 20:12, ToddAndMargo via perl6-users wrote:
Hi All,

$ raku -I./ -c CobianWrapper.pl6
Missing block
at /home/CDs/Windows/NtUtil/CobianWrapper.pl6:1000

1000 is the last line in my code.  I presume by
"block" they mean something like "]" or "}"

Do I really have to read 1000 lines of code to find my screw
up?   Anyone have a tip on how to find it quicker?

Many thanks,
-T

Found it.  It was a missing "}"

I did it by erasing the innards of the suspected directory
(after making a copy of it of cource), then running -c.
Syntax came back okay.

Then it was a meter of doing he same to blocks inside
the directory until I finally narrowed it down.

Geez!!!

-T