Note: Here in the US, we are about to "spring ahead" one mooorre time,
and the 1pm I'm referring to is an hour earlier than many of you expect.

   "It's becoming increasingly unusual to read a report of a new
   technology or scientific discovery that doesn't breathlessly
   use the phrase 'it seems like science fiction'. The news
   cycle is currently dominated by hype about artificial
   intelligence (a gross mis-characterisation of machine
   learning algorithms and large language models). A couple of
   years ago it was breathless hype about cryptocurrency and
   blockchain technologies-- which turned out to be a financial
   services bubble ... "

           -- Charles Stross, November 10th, 2023,
           "We're sorry we created the Torment Nexus"

The Raku Study Group

March 10th, 2024  1pm in California, 9pm in the UK

An informal meeting: drop by when you can, show us what you've got,
ask and answer questions, or just listen and lurk.

Perl and programming in general are fair game, along with Raku,

Zoom meeting link:
  https://us02web.zoom.us/j/87052612966?pwd=cExtbzJLVkIyUGVZRGlYWlBBRTg1dz09

Passcode: 4RakuRoll

RSVPs are useful, though not needed: