"I do not think that society ought to maltreat men of genius as it has
done hitherto; but neither do I think it should indulge them too far,
still less accord them any privileges or exclusive rights whatsoever;
and that for three reasons: first, because it would often mistake a
charlatan for a man of genius; second, because, through such a system
of privileges, it might transform into a charlatan even a real man of
genius, demoralize him, and degrade him; and, finally, because it
would establish a master over itself."

   -- Mikhail Bakunin, "God and the State" (1882)

The Raku Study Group

April 7, 2024  1pm in California, 8pm in the UK

An informal meeting: drop by when you can, show us what you've got,
ask and answer questions, or just listen and lurk.

Perl and programming in general are fair game, along with Raku,

Zoom meeting link:
  https://us02web.zoom.us/j/88998480871?pwd=OFdRbnZXNXJON1kwbGpyTUgyMkYwQT09

Passcode: 4RakuRoll