>From what I'm seeing, my impression is that you need to create a specific
version, possibly with Pg bindings, to become either trusted or untrusted;
there's no Trusted "node" (or bun, for that matter), but a "v8js" version
of JavaScript.

Any PL (procedural language) version of the language would be used to
create embedded procedures. The user base for such a thing does not
guarantee the effort needed to create such a version of Rakudo (which, from
what I can tell, would need to be refactored at the NPQ level, since
"trusted" versions can't, for instance, access the filesystem)

--
JJ