On Thu, 12 Sep 2002, Piers Cawley wrote:

> So, I know that recursion doesn't seem to work in the simple case, but
> at least it reaches runtime. Mutual recursion doesn't even compile
> successfully.

It should do about this, since you're calling it with parens, but for the
moment, you need to declare subs before they're called.  Pretend you're
programming in "Cerl", and be thankful you no longer have to have "sub
main" ;).  Even with this, however, it is displeased with your use of
given/when, which suffers from the same problem as your previous example.

> Sorry to keep throwing up errors, but I don't have the time at present
> to go through the code to try and find where the problem arises, but I
> think it's good to at least document the problem cases; if only so
> they can get shoved into the test library...

Fair 'nuff.  Though you could take the opportunity to inaugurate that
lonely "perl6" queue in RT.

/s