# New Ticket Created by  Joshua Gatcomb
# Please include the string:  [perl #29936]

---
osname= cygwin
osvers= 1.5.9(0.11242)
arch=   cygwin-64int
cc=     gcc 3.3.1 (cygming special)
---
Flags:
    category=core
    severity=low
    ack=no
---
JIT debugging on Cygwin often fails though I have been
unable to isolate
under exactly what circumstances the bug arises.  Here
is a sample:

$ cat foo.pasm
set  N0, 1.0
sinh N2, N0
end

$ parrot -o foo.pbc -d foo.pasm
$ gdb parrot
(gdb) b runops_jit
(gdb) r -d -j foo.pbc
(gdb) n

0x00518898 in Parrot_jit_debug_stabs
(interpreter=0x100d1d78) at src/jit_debug.c:348
348                 fprintf(stabs, ".stabn " N_SLINE
",0,%d,%d /* %s */\n", line,

And yet a much larger code sample
t/op/arithmetics_26.pasm works fine

---
Summary of my parrot 0.1.0 configuration:
  configdate='Fri May 28 14:02:02 2004'
  Platform:
    osname=64int, archname=cygwin-64int
    jitcapable=1, jitarchname=i386-64int,
    jitosname=64INT, jitcpuarch=i386
    execcapable=0
    perl=perl
  Compiler:
    cc='gcc', ccflags='',
  Linker and Libraries:
    ld='gcc', ldflags=' -L/usr/local/lib',
    cc_ldflags='',
    libs='-lcrypt -licuuc -licudt'
  Dynamic Linking:
    so='.so', ld_shared='-shared',
    ld_shared_flags=''
  Types:
    iv=long, intvalsize=4, intsize=4, opcode_t=long,
opcode_t_size=4,
    ptrsize=4, ptr_alignment=4 byteorder=1234,
    nv=double, numvalsize=8, doublesize=8

---
Environment:
    HOME    LANG    LANGUAGE    LD_LIBRARY_PATH
LOGDIR    PATH    PERL5_CPANPLUS_CONFIG    SHELL