As is part of my daily (to be read work day) routine,
I do a make realclean, a fresh CVS checkout, rebuild
parrot.

This morning I was noticing 2 problems
1.  object tests 40-45 were blowing up - thanks to
Nicholas for pointing it out and Leo for fixing it

2.  Almost everything but the most trivial JITed code
was coredumping.

I tracked it back to a change made between

unfortunately, I am not sure how CVS deals with
timezones so that might be GMT or EST.  In either
case, the 3 files and versions that changed are listed
below:

P jit/i386/jit_emit.h
* $Id: jit_emit.h,v 1.118 2004/07/16 14:35:43 leo Exp
$

P src/exec.c
$Id: exec.c,v 1.21 2004/07/16 14:35:47 leo Exp $

P src/interpreter.c
$Id: interpreter.c,v 1.312 2004/07/16 14:35:47 leo Exp
$

I am more interested in Leo helping Dan deliver a pie
to Guido's face than I am seeing this problem fixed
since I seem to be the only one regularly using Cygwin
- so no rush - just figured I would point it out as
soon as possible.

I can also produce some JIT debugging if someone
thinks that will help:

Cheers
Joshua Gatcomb
a.k.a. Limbic~Region