On Tue, 3 Aug 2004, Andrew Rodland wrote:

> On a related note, is there a tasks grab-bag list anywhere, some stuff that
> isn't core work, but It Would Be Nice If, and someone like me could give a
> shot?

 Well, there's the TODO list, although that's somewhat short on details.

 Another good way to learn more about the internals is writing tests
 -- if you're using gcc, then you can build a copy of parrot with
 -fprofile-arcs -ftest-coverage, run the test suite, and then use gcov
 to let you know which bits of the code aren't currently being tested.
 Then all you have to do is to figure out how to test those bits
 (which ranges from really easy to really hard, depening on the code in
 question).

 Simon