On Oct 8, 2004, at 7:54 AM, Andy Dougherty wrote:

On Thu, 7 Oct 2004, Steve Fink wrote:

So what I need is names for these. At the moment, I'm mostly using $(SO)
for shared lib extensions, $(DYNMOD) for d-l-modules. The buildflags I
gneerally call $(LD_SHARED) or something with shared for shared libs,
and something like $(LD_DYNMOD_FLAGS) for d-l-modules.

Clearly, I'm not very experienced with dealing with these things across
platforms, so I was hoping somebody (Andy?) might have a better sense
for what these things are called.

Sorry -- offhand I don't have any sense of any "standard" names

I don't think it's common to have a split like the dylib v. bundle split on Mac OS X, so there's probably not a common convention.

JEff