On Sat, Apr 09, 2005 at 10:17:12PM -0600, Luke Palmer wrote:
> gcomnz writes:
> > I'd really like to contribute, but I'm wondering if for the first
> > phase a wiki would help the community pull together the best practice
> > for each recipe?
>
> Yes, yes, yes.  I am a strong believer in wiki, especially when most
> changes are small refactors rather than large rethinkings, as would seem
> to be the case here.

Well, I've found that "doing wiki in svn", i.e. handing out committer bits
to all interested people, and put discussions in each file themselves
(often by summarizing mailing list or IRC discussion), has worked quite
well too, as it reduces the bitrotting between the actual code and the
discussions around them. gcomnz, would you like a committer bit? :-)

That said, there is a pugs.kwiki.org wiki, and I'd also be happy if
people would like to use that to coordinate PLEAC efforts.

Thanks,
/Autrijus/