On Sun, Apr 17, 2005 at 03:33:26AM +0300, Roie Marianer wrote:
> I tried to look into things, and it seems that <1 2> acting like a
> scalar when it's inside a hash subscript, but nowhere else; when I
> forced the final parameter of doFetch to be False (Eval.hs line 402) I
> got the correct result.

You need to add a case to AST.hs line 580ish to tell it that <1 2>,
like (1,), /looks/ like a list, not a scalar.

> Oh, I'm on r2044. (Can't update, no svn.openfoundry.org)

Sorry for the downtime; it should be fixed in the next 18 hours or so...
Meanwhile, you can "svn switch" to this repository:

    http://svn.perl.org/perl6/pugs/trunk/

and feel free to post patches on p6c, so I can apply them. :)

Thanks,
/Autrijus/