At 2:38 PM +0200 4/15/05, Leopold Toetsch wrote:
I'm not quite sure, but it seems that some of the MMD functions may better be vtable methods:

- bitwise_sh[rl]*    shift by anything other then int?
- bitwise_lsr        is missing generally

or even just a plain opcode only:

- logical_{or,and,xor}  return a PMC depending on the boolean value

What are HLLs expecting of these infix operations?

These were in because I fully expected people would want to override "<<", ">>" and their ilk. Basically any overridable operation got an entry in the MMD table.
--
Dan

                                      teddy bears get drunk