Hey.  Leo suggested to me on #parrot to drop a note on p6i,
asking about obtaining the committer to the Parrot tree.

As some of you know, Pugs can now evaluate PIR via an embedded
Parrot interpreter:

    $ ./pugs -e 'eval_parrot<print "42!\n">'
    42!

as well as compiling Perl 6 to PIR, evaluating it in memory:

    $ ./pugs -BParrot -e 'say "The answer is: { 7 * 6 }"'
    The answer is: 42

In light of this, I'd like to commit to Parrot tree, helping
on cleaning up the embedding API, the installation process
(e.g.  to get the neccessary headers in place), etc.

Thanks!
/Autrijus/