I need a volunteer write up the requirements for a mini transformation language to use in the compiler tools. You wouldn't have to write up the specification for the language, just what features we need. This will help us plan what it's going to take to get from here to there, and give us a way to measure when the spec/implementation can be called "done".

It's essentially a matter of spending some time with me and Patrick on the phone and solidifying the ideas on paper, together with any perspectives or experience you add to the mix.

Allison