Leopold Toetsch wrote:

And, I do think making the PASM and PIR compilers capable of being used
as standard compiler objects is a superior solution.

We currently can't pass any arguments to PASM/PIR compilers. You can't change trace or debug options for "eval". This is a serious limitation, which needs a flexible solution e.g. passing named args. Some syntactic sugar opcode syntax, which first has to be parsed as opcode, then be converted to a method call does really not help here - sorry.

Hrm... I think you missed my point, which was that enabling method-call syntax on the PASM/PIR compilers was a better solution than pushing consistency via opcode syntax.

We're in violent agreement again. :)

Allison