On Mon, Mar 16, 2009 at 4:40 AM, Ujwal Reddy Malipeddi
<ujwa...@gmail.com> wrote:
> yary,
>
> I got similar error on windows
> due to incomplete parrot checkout from svn
> moritz_++ suggested to checkout without errors .. it's working on my system
> now :)

Sorry that I wasn't clear in my first email. This is from a clean "git
clone" of rakudo, which doesn't pull a parrot subdirectory. Still, to
be thorough, I did an "rm -rf parrot" and tried again, same error.

Something in r37414 parrot's "config_lib.pasm"(?) is not building on
my machine, whereas I could build parrot OK a couple weeks ago.