# New Ticket Created by  Alex Becker
# Please include the string:  [perl #122752]

Hi!

I just installed Rakudo Star and noticed that the MSI does not ask for a
Location.
So, I would like to submit a wish list bug report:

Please allow changing the installation directory.
And: please allow using a path containing white spaces and Umlauts.

Especially on Windows, the default directory for program files contains
white spaces.
And it would be kind of sad if the most advanced programming language of
the world would suck at handling special chars in directory names.

HTH,
Alex