Hi,

again it's been a while. I installed a current Rakudo on OpenBSD 5.5 (amd64)
and happily most of the test failures didn't occur anymore.

On Moar I had a clean spectest.

On Parrot I had only one failure. (Please note, that I had to install ICU
("pkg_add icu4c"). Without that package some of the last mentioned failed tests
produced failures with Parrot as well.)

t/spec/S19-command-line/dash-e.t                              (Wstat: 512
Tests: 3 Failed: 2)
  Failed tests:  2-3
  Non-zero exit status: 2

AFAIU this is expected since Parrot on OpenBSD does not support command line
arguments other than ASCII. (Support for UTF-8 and ISO-8859-1 was added for
Linux in 2011: http://irclog.perlgeek.de/parrot/2011-01-09#i_3167081.)

I didn't try to build and run Rakudo on JVM.