I thought about adding a test for this ticket, but now wonder what the expected
output for the evaluation is.

As Moritz showed a current Rakudo complains about 'Useless use of "+" in
expression "$a + $b" ...'.

In masak's original example the warning was about "Useless use of variable $a
...".

I tried with a Rakudo from June 2015 and that one complained about 'Useless use
of "," in expression "$a, $b = $b, $a +" ...'.

So many different useless uses ...

On the other hand there are quite a few tests in S32-exceptions/misc.t to make
sure that we get that kind of warning from 'perl6 -e' at all -- cmp. commit
05f4cd93 in roast.

Maybe we could close this ticket without adding a test?