@Parrot Raiser and @Luca. I will make sure to add Texan alternatives in case other people need to take over. I use triangle symbols to make internal symmetries in the code visible, and I have no problem pronouning or typing them. The code is substantially more readable with them. The same is true for the mathematical symbols provided by Perl6 itself. I can pick my own tools and I use tools that handle UNICODE well (e.g. Atom).

Am I alone in running into 'Bogus postfix' error when I try to define a method like braveā¤?