Rakudo Star = Rakudo plus Perl 6 modules.

It's a distribution of modules with a particular version of rakudo and
probably doesn't fit easily into the RPM model.

If you aren't including the Perl 6 modules it's not Rakudo Star but
plain "Rakudo" and should be named as such. and Fedora calling it Star
will confuse and mislead people.

The source file is rakudo-star but I have just noticed that the
   make modules-install
line is commented.
Only  make rakudo-install  is not commented.

Will re-try with make modules-install