> Yes, it's still there.  It's the 'cd' at the beginning of this line:
>
>       cd $(PMC_DIR) && $(CC) -c $(CINCLUDES) $(CFLAGS) *.c
>
> If memory serves, parrot doesn't change directories like that.
> Instead, it sets
> the output location directly, with something like
>
>       $(CC) -c $(CINCLUDES) $(CFLAGS) -o src/pmc/p6invocation.o
> src/pmc/p6invocation.c

That's a bit of a pain, isn't it?  It means we have to explicitly list
every .c file generated from the *.pmc files explicitly in the Makefile,
instead of just using "*.c" .

I guess we'll have to do it that way, but I wish there was something
better.  I don't know of an easy "macro-ish" way to solve that problem
in the Makefile (which is one of the reasons I'm disappointed that
Parrot eliminated the dynpmc.pl script that could handle this for us).

Pm