err leme try that again

Precomp is broken for dependency chains 3 or longer when one of the
dependencies down the chain is *changed*.

To expand: Sometimes it gives you a problem where you get "Missing or wrong
version of dependency" and sometimes symbols that should have been merged
from GLOBALish just aren't there which is the case in the example above.