BTW
http://www.coverity.com/press-releases/press_story54_01_08_08/

________________________________
From: Tobias Leich <em...@froggs.de>
Sent: Sunday, October 16, 2016 3:05:36 AM
To: Dmitry Karasik; perl6-compiler@perl.org
Subject: Re: C static analysis on rakudo sources

Hi, I removed the obvious false-positives from the list.

I'll open tickets by categroy of the errors.

Thank you very much!

Am 15.10.2016 um 17:26 schrieb Dmitry Karasik:
> Dear all,
>
> I've had access to a of C/C++ static analysis tool PVS Studio,
> and ran it against the latest rakudo sources [1]. The majority of notes seems
> to be noise, but there were found some valid concerns (or at least looking
> valid to me) f.ex.  this:
>
>     MoarVM/3rdparty/dynasm/dasm_x86.h:125
>     realloc() possible leak: when realloc() fails in allocating memory,
> original
>     pointer 'D->lglabels' is lost. Consider assigning realloc() to a temporary
>     pointer.
>
> You probably might find it interesting to look at the log
>
> [1] http://karasik.eu.org/misc/pvs/rakudo.log

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential material. They
are intended solely for the use of the designated individual or entity to whom
they are addressed. If the reader of this message is not the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, use, distribution or
copying of this communication is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.

If you have received this email in error please immediately notify the sender
and delete or destroy any copy of this message