# New Ticket Created by  Zoffix Znet
# Please include the string:  [perl #131539]

Last night, I fixed a bug and used RakudoPrereq.pm6 to lock my module to latest
and greatest.

I obtained the wanted version from camelia:

    m: say $*PERL.compiler.version
    rakudo-moar 0a1008: OUTPUT: «v2017.05.380.g.0.a.100825.d␤»

With the same commit built on my pristine Debian Jessie. My module failed,
telling me my perl6 is not new enough.
Looking closer at the version, turns out my Debian box uses fewer chars:

    perl6 -e 'say $*PERL.compiler.version'
    v2017.05.380.g.0.a.10082

Which makes the resultant Version object to be "before" the version string I
got from camelia.

Commitable bot also runs on Debian jesse, but surprisingly, it gives different
result from mine:

    19:47               c: 0a10082 say $*PERL.compiler.version
    19:47       committable6    eveo, ¦0a10082: «v2017.05.380.g.0.a.100825.d»

I first noticed this with rakudobrewed perl6, so I grabbed a checkout of Rakudo
and compiled a copy manually,
yet, it still gives a different, abridged version:

    $ ./perl6 -e 'say $*PERL.compiler.version'
    v2017.05.380.g.0.a.10082

There might be other cases where similar issues will occur due to strings of
different lengths being used.
Would be nice to guarantee the same commit always produces the same
$*PERL.compiler.version Version object.