I think the question when would ^methods be used?

Would it be used by people who use the REPL to experiment with the
languages? In that case the listing should be as user friendly as
possible and require as little typing as possible. Having ABC order is
IMHO the easiest to look through.

(e.g. in python it is dir(object) )

If there was some other, even easier way to get this list, that would
be even better.