Thank you for the report.

On Sun, 28 Jan 2018 21:40:35 -0800, shinobi...@gmail.com wrote:
> I need the junction to be applied inside the regex, not at time of
> parameter binding, so i use the type Mu.

This part I explained last night on IRC:
https://irclog.perlgeek.de/perl6/2018-01-29#i_15750058

It works as expected, with Junction type affecting the `where` check. You
can achieve what you want by threading through a block inside a where:
https://irclog.perlgeek.de/perl6/2018-01-29#i_15750022

> Now, removing Mu, just because :). When used with none, a strange warning
> message appears

> > my Regex @rxs = (rx/3/, rx/2/); my @L = (1 .. 23); sub search($r where
> Regex) { grep $r, :v, @L }; say search( none(@rxs) );
> (3 13 23)
> (2 12 20 21 22 23)
> No such method 'handled' for invocant of type 'Bool'

This portion was a REPL bug and is now fixed:

Fix:  https://github.com/rakudo/rakudo/commit/2c36ab2ef94b3f9
Test: https://github.com/rakudo/rakudo/commit/2c36ab2ef94b3f9

Possibly more of such bugs exist in our codebase. I opened another
ticket for codebase review: https://github.com/rakudo/rakudo/issues/1456