On Thu, Aug 17, 2000 at 01:28:29PM -0400, Chaim Frenkel wrote:
> I posted this to -qa and -internal, since I was suggesting this
> for the internal development of perl. Not for the user visible
> pieces.

My mistake.  For the internals, sounds like it couldn't hurt.  Though
I have no idea how put together a DBC system for... what language are
we writing this in again?

--

Michael G Schwern      http://www.pobox.com/~schwern/      [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Just Another Stupid Consultant                      Perl6 Kwalitee Ashuranse