This was the subject of a list and an RFC. I'd hope not to see what we
worked hard to come up with not go to waste, guys and gals. We came up
with a "least of all evils" solution, I think, and I feel very strongly
that not protecting Perl from outright theft, especially using very iffy
licenses alone, is a huge mistake, and has already harmed the Perl
language and communities of more than one operating system both in numbers
(advocacy issue) and in financial damage. Respectfully, as with the other
issues, let's please give Larry his time at bat with the RFC as it stands
rather than second guessing ourselves again redundantly after the fact.