Russ Allbery:
# Simon Cozens <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
#
# > Yep, and the latest "pedantic" patch doesn't help. Also, I'm seeing
# > this, which is weird:
#
# > ld -ldbm -ldb -lm -liconv   -o test_prog global_setup.o
# interpreter.o parrot.o register.o basic_opcodes.o memory.o
# bytecode.o string.o strnative.o test_main.o
#
# Definitely bugs in Configure there; cc has to be used as the
# linker or -lc
# isn't added (and possibly some of the other crt.o files too), and
# libraries have to be after all the object files.

I've already patched Makefile.in to fix this.

--Brent Dax
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

They *will* pay for what they've done.