Hao --

> Perhaps premature/immature question: How do I access command-line
> arguments in Parrot?  Should I try to create a new op or new ops?

Last I knew, Dan wasn't ready for this. I committed some get/set ops
for the environment when the file open/close/read/write stuff went in,
but he removed them. I think he wants to acommplish get/set env (and
argc/argv access, I presume, too) some other way.

Maybe they'll come via PMCs, I don't know.

Regards,

-- Gregor
/            Inspiration >> Innovation >> Excellence (TM)             \

   Gregor N. Purdy                          [EMAIL PROTECTED]
   Focus Research, Inc.                http://www.focusresearch.com/
   8080 Beckett Center Drive #203                   513-860-3570 vox
   West Chester, OH 45069                           513-860-3579 fax