All --

I've just committed the latest patch from Daniel Grunblat:

  * Ops added set_s_s, set_s_sc, bsr_i and eq_s_sc but using calls to C
    functions.

  * Added JUMP(END) to place the number of bytes to the end of the current
    op.

  * The *.jit files syntax changed.

  * Added jit/i386/lib.jit to place handly functions as jump that take as
    argument the address where is the opcode number to jump to.

  * There is a bug at some point, but I will start writting
    jit/i386/string.jit and jit/i386/stacks.jit so that we don't have use
    calls, which make the jit as slow as the interpreter.

Regards,

-- Gregor