Ask Bjoern Hansen wrote:
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] (John Porter) writes:
>
> > Yeah, look at the so-called Parrot FAQ.  Someone needs to
> > get serious and make a real FAQ for parrot developers.
>
> I'm sure noone would mind if you start one!

Does no one on this mailing see my point?

It does not work to ask the people who need the doc to write
the doc.  Those with the knowledge must write the doc, so
that those without the knowledge can read it.

In this case, I'm talking about questions that (presumably)
get asked frequently on irc.  I fail to see how such a FAQ
could be written by anyone other than a regular on the
channel.  For all I know, there are no frequently asked
questions on the irc channel.  For all I know, there are no
newbie parrot developers on the channel.

--
John Douglas Porter