At 8:40 AM -0800 10/28/02, chromatic wrote:
On Sunday 27 October 2002 23:27, Brent Dax wrote:

 Appearances are deceiving--the first adds some (unparsed?) source code,
 the second adds information on file and line numbers, probably based on
 offset into the bytecode.
Similar in terms of implementation, that is.  :)
Underlying implementation, sure--we'll just be jamming bytes into the appropriate chunks of the segment, potentially in multiple calls. I'm not sure I want to worry too much about that quite yet, though, as I'm still trying to nail down the required functionality. :)

Dan Sugalski even samurai
[EMAIL PROTECTED] have teddy bears and even