Robert --

I just ran a little script (pasted at the end), and here
is what we have, today:

Total regular files:    2793
When this is determined is in:     108
Yet Another Society is in:      32
The Perl Foundation is in:       0

Regards,

-- Gregor

--
Gregor Purdy                            [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Focus Research, Inc.               http://www.focusresearch.com/

#!/bin/bash

echo -n "Total regular files: "
find . -type f | wc -l

echo -n "When this is determined is in: "
find . -type f -exec grep -l -i 'when this is determined' {} ';' | wc -l

echo -n "Yet Another Society is in: "
find . -type f -exec grep -l -i 'Yet Another Society' {} ';' | wc -l

echo -n "The Perl Foundation is in: "
find . -type f -exec grep -l -i 'The Perl Foundation' {} ';' | wc -l