At 5:35 PM -0700 9/20/03, Steve Fink wrote:
On Sep-20, Steve Fink wrote:
At long last, Parrot-0.0.11 "Doubloon" has been released!

And so has Parrot-0.0.11.1, for those of you who want correct native bytecode tests!

http://cpan.perl.org/authors/id/S/SF/SFINK/parrot-0.0.11.1.tar.gz

Hmm... for symmetry, I'm now thinking I ought to have called it
parrot-0.00.11.1.tar.gz.

And all we need now is a 0.0.11.2, with patches to allow four-element version numbers...