Hi Pete,

Looks like what you really need is a good way for IMC to handle:

1) Globals
2) Package (or file local) variables
3) Class definitions (with class "locals" or fields)

All of these are planned, right now the only equivalent to 'local int a'
in your code sample is a global variable.

Hopefully very soon I will have addressed the missing features.

However, if giving up IMCC's register allocator is worth gaining
the extra control of PASM, by all means do it,  however I'm all ears
on suggestions for IMCC for features. *hint*

-Melvin

Pete Lomax <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
11/29/2003 07:51 AM