At 10:42 PM 12/17/2003 +0100, Leopold Toetsch wrote:
While playing with calling threaded subs, I came along a thing which I think might be suboptimal:
pdd03 states that the method PMC should go into P2. This doesn't really play with Perl5 <-> Perl6 interoperbility IMHO. Perl5 methods are plain subs, where the first param is the object. I dunno, if Ponie will ever use ParrotClass/ParrotObject, but I'm sure, that calling Perl6 methods should work (and vv). So me thinks that the method PMC should be the first PMC argument living in P5.

sub meth {
  my ($self, $arg1) = @_;
  #    P5    P6

Comments?

Makes sense to me for non-prototyped methods.

How 'bout:

Non-prototyped: pass object in P5 array with rest of arguments
Prototyped: pass in P2 as in current spec

-Melvin