At 09:01 AM 1/9/2004 +0100, Leopold Toetsch wrote:
Melvin Smith <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>   IMCC macros are gone. Volunteers feel free to reimplement a
>   pre-processor (outside of IMCC) using the macro expansion code
>   that was removed from IMCC.

Melvin, that's not the way to go. We can remove them from the lexer,
when we have an external substitute. Just removing it breaks a lot of
existing code. Failing tests may hide other problems and so on.

Which is why I hoped people would pitch in and help fix the tests.

This is alpha code, and my approach is to do what needs to be done
and force us to deal with it sooner than later.

But, if you want macros to stay, let them stay.

-Melvin