Leopold Toetsch writes:
> This is unlimited self-inspection and self-modification :) With little
> additions (nested structs) one could read/write all Parrot_Interp
> internals (including possible security bits) and not only registers like
> above. But current state is already sufficient to seriously damage the
> interpreter ($P2 above is a struct representing the current interpreter)

Uh huh.  I saw this coming when we first started rediscussing
UnmanagedStruct.  I see it not as a security hole, but as serious
internal-hacking power without C code.

I don't think it's fair to say that if you do something like this that
the interpreter won't crash.  You're being truly, ungodly evil, and you
deserve what you get.  But I also think it's important that this stay
possible.

When we're worried about security, we don't allow dlfunc (except in
certain places) anyway.

Luke