Josh Wilmes wrote:
At 10:22 on 03/18/2004 EST, Andrew Dougherty <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
5. You probably don't need to support Eunice anymore.

I think i'm not the only one who would be deeply upset if I ceased to be congratulated for not running Eunice though.

Ah, but since we'll have One Configure To Rule Them All, we can replace it with something more modern:

Congratulations, you aren't running Windows.

(I expect the OS probe step to be noisy, because we don't know what the OS is yet, so we'll probably be spewing out error messages left and right as we stumble about without knowing if we can even do Unix-style I/O redirection.)

--
Brent "Dax" Royal-Gordon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Perl and Parrot hacker

Oceania has always been at war with Eastasia.