Piers Cawley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Well, I ported the following Scheme code to PIR. (The PIR is appended
> to this message...

I've cleaned up the whole freelist handling code now and added your code
as a test, which exposed one more bug: it didn't run with --gc-debug.
That's fixed now too--if a return continuation morph's to a real
continuation, it's context has to be marked. OTOH marking a return
continuation context is wrong (after invokeing it, it's context is
sooner or later outdated and might already point to freed objects).

So it seems that we have to distinguish the two cases anyway, which is
now done with one bit: recyling enabled or not.

thanks for your continuation code,
leo