Dan Sugalski wrote:
It does, though, sound like we might want an alternate name for this stuff. While event is the right thing in some places it isn't in others (like the whole attribute/property mess) we may be well-served choosing another name. I'm open to suggestions here...

Notice? (Too similar to 'notification'?) Message? (Don't really like it, and the term's loaded by ObjC, etc.) Announcement?

Really, though, these sound like events to me. It's Parrot telling you that something happened. That's an event in my mind.

--
Brent "Dax" Royal-Gordon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Perl and Parrot hacker

Oceania has always been at war with Eastasia.